Stories by Leslie Sullivan Sachs
Issue of Apr 5, 2017 (#402)
- I want to believe them: NorthStar wants to clean up the toxic VY site sooner and less expensively than Entergy. We need to let the state know we must have safeguards to ensure that happens.
Issue of Aug 26, 2015 (#320)
- Don’t just sit back and cheer; help Bernie win in N.H.
Issue of Jul 1, 2015 (#312)
- We must not forget that this was a battle: With its civil unions legislation, Vermont was on the vanguard of the marriage equality movement
Issue of Feb 4, 2015 (#291)
- You don’t need to be a rocket scientist: The Nuclear Regulatory Agency is ineffective, but it’s the only regulator we’ve got. Citizens should make their voices heard when it comes to town this month.
Issue of Dec 17, 2014 (#285)
- A activist responds: Has the former governor forgotten the democratic process in his ode?
Issue of Oct 22, 2014 (#277)
- Scratch below the nuclear hyperbole: Six reasons why nuclear is not the answer to climate change (without even mentioning Fukushima)
Issue of Apr 9, 2014 (#249)
- We'll still be here: We’ve waited seven years for a decision, and it comes on the anniversary of a nuclear meltdown