Stories by Shanta Lee Gander
Issue of Oct 21, 2020 (#584)
- Our boiling water: Do we want to be changed by this moment? Or do we want to change this moment with our action?
Issue of Jul 1, 2020 (#568)
- Creating, making, and sharing during a pandemic: Area artists, organizations, and venues offer their perspectives on how COVID-19 has affected their artistic vision and their bottom lines
Issue of Apr 8, 2020 (#556)
- For many of us, sacred space is a myth: Marginalized people have never had access to the public places that we are all now being instructed to avoid
Issue of Feb 12, 2020 (#548)
- Let’s talk and get uncomfortably comfortable, but I will include a recipe: (No. I really did. But we must start in a hard place first.)
Issue of Feb 5, 2020 (#547)
- Not a word, but an action: What does ‘community’ really mean, especially for those who face moments of being outside of it?