Stories by Tim Kipp
Issue of Oct 30, 2019 (#534)
- A modest proposal for Trump Doral
Issue of Apr 3, 2019 (#504)
- Not garden variety: A number of factors come together to make Trump a seismically more dangerous demagogue than those who have come before us
Issue of Jan 30, 2019 (#495)
- Mugged by democracy
Issue of Jan 16, 2019 (#493)
- Extremist Republicans have their way
Issue of Nov 7, 2018 (#484)
- Is it apathy, or could it be alienation?: Our country’s history of voting rights is one of exclusion, inclusion, and suppression. When the political and economic system willfully disempowers its citizens, the consequences are self-evident.
Issue of Aug 1, 2018 (#470)
- Peter Pan must be key Trump advisor
Issue of Jun 27, 2018 (#465)
- When will the media use the right words?
Issue of Apr 4, 2018 (#453)
- Sacred right: Why are guns so popular? History might provide some insights. This country’s founding was born out of the barrel of a gun long before the seeds of Revolution were planted.
Issue of Jul 10, 2013 (#211)
- Disturbing the peace: After a lifetime in the classroom and in the area of effecting social change, a retiring social studies teacher offers some thoughts about dissidence and the next generation