Stories by Marisa D. Keller
Issue of Apr 15, 2020 (#557)
- Why climate justice is essential: Activism for a healthy planet and healthy people may feel like a luxury, but it’s as essential to our well-being as ventilators and hand washing
Issue of Jul 31, 2019 (#521)
- The ideal Brattleboro is sustainable: How do we live so that we don’t have a negative impact, on ourselves or on others, now or in the future? An effective sustainability coordinator can make that happen.
Issue of Apr 24, 2019 (#507)
- ‘We walk with a common clarion call for change’: A Brattleboro participant chronicles Next Steps, a recent five-day walk designed to deepen connections with one another and with the land, to celebrate climate solutions, and to grieve the damage to our planet
Issue of Feb 28, 2018 (#448)
- We’re making progress. We just need to make progress faster.
Issue of Jan 3, 2018 (#440)
- Town meeting resolution for renewables