Stories by Nancy Braus
Issue of Feb 3, 2021 (#598)
- Never again? Now I’m not so sure.: In the eyes of the Three Percenters, Proud Boys, neo-Nazis, and QAnon supporters, Jews like me should not be alive. And Republicans are supporting this anti-Semitic rhetoric.
Issue of Jan 13, 2021 (#595)
- Complete complicity from the Capitol Police: We are not safe from those who do not believe in elections that they don’t rig and win
Issue of Dec 16, 2020 (#592)
- ‘I have no interest in unifying with the racist, homophobic, corrupt base of Donald Trump’
Issue of Dec 9, 2020 (#591)
- In 2020, the issue of morality is huge: The Trump cult’s refusal to act in a manner that indicates that they actually give a damn about anyone but themselves has been clear for months
Issue of Oct 14, 2020 (#583)
- Time to end a vision that is terrible, violent, and cruel: In the hands of Trump and the monsters who support him, our country has been in the grip of a terrible, violent, and cruel United States government. Vote them out now.
Issue of Sep 16, 2020 (#579)
- The signs of impending fascism: For anyone who thinks that we will survive as a unified country if Donald Trump is re-elected, think again
Issue of Jul 29, 2020 (#572)
- Zuckerman, Siegel: a sustainable world will be at the forefront of their policies
Issue of May 20, 2020 (#562)
- Would Biden hold Trump administration accountable for corruption and behavior?
Issue of Apr 29, 2020 (#559)
- We need to leave the world better for our children than we found it
Issue of Mar 18, 2020 (#553)
- What would a functioning federal government be doing?: Maybe this pandemic will eliminate this idea that we don’t need to use our tax dollars to make a better country and meet human needs
Issue of Feb 5, 2020 (#547)
- Fighting the ugly underbelly of racial hatred: It’s a mystery why so many white Americans think that people of color are inferior